What can cause chills, nausea and fatigue after a prostate biopsy?
Sometimes high blood pressure may be the cause.
As you explain the history it might be a viral situation again but in the gastrointestinal tract.
It is not related to bronchitis you have been treated. Try to have some rest, monitor the arterial tension and if you will feel better after 2-3 days and you will be without diarrhoea than nothing else to do.
Sometimes high blood pressure may be the cause of your concern in some patients.
So monitor the situation.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr. Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Prostate biopsy after effects
- Sexual activity after prostate biopsy
- Bloody ejackulate after prostate biopsy
- Brown blood after prostate biopsy
- What food can be given after a prostate biopsy
- Fever after prostate biopsy
- Black semen after prostate biopsy
- What causes nausea and chills
- Swimming after prostate biopsy
- After prostate biopsy