Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric sensation in hands and legs after drinking sugar drinks?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 2657 Questions
hey doc im freaking out I have an issue for years now wen I was younger n would masturbate sadly hygene wasn't the best I got red pin sized bumps around my forskin and under it also twice I got a bump under my arm pit tht went down in or 3 weeks happened only twice and as it healed it would go further up 2 hair root and happened same exact place twice but after I started practicing proper hygene and using mild soao instead of anti bacterial everything has cleared up also I always feel like clearing my throat my sinus and mouth get dry I always seem 2 want 2 eat especially sugar even wen I jus ate I use 2 drink lots of sugary drinks my feet an hands sometimes tingle and get like a needle or electric sensation in them I kno a few ppl in my family have diabetes but not sure if I do also I received unprotected oral sex from a girl 5 yrs ago but that's all im rlly scared doc plz help I jus wanna kno If It might be diabetes or something worse also my sinuses sometimes feel dry and I mostly feel like clearing my throat at night the bumps and penis issues lasted for nearly 5 yrs before I fully fixed my hygene and they went away also I used 2 have very bad breath and ways get pimples on my skin tht sometimes release a cottage cheese like substance then blood or jus blood and the pimples take a long time to leave I also have the urge to use the bathroom at night and I always seem to be sweating especially on hands and feet and they always feel cold and last yr both of my shins were covered in wat seemed to be inflamed hair roots but they went away in a week or 2
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: suggesting tests Detailed Answer: Hi, welcome to our site. I am Dr Saumya Mittal. Read your query. That is a very significant question and i appreciate your problem. I will try my best to answer your query You see the chief symptoms of diabetes are increased thirst, increased urine output and loss of weight. However these symptoms are not always present. Now it is also true that if you have a family member who has diabetes, you are personally at a higher risk of developing diabetes. I may also add the fact that diabetes is not always detected by the symptoms. And in fact most of the times, diabetes goes undetected, unless tested for. The tests for diabetes are- fasting blood sugar, post prandial blood sugar and glycosylated haemoglobin. And I would suggest these same tests to you to diagnose the diabetes that you suspect you may have. As far as your rashes are concerned, I don’t think you have to worry about that anymore especially since you don’t have to deal with that issue anymore. For your sinusitis, I would suggest that you try steam inhalation regularly. That is probably the best thing you can do for your sinuses. Finally, about frequent micturition at night and the sweating limbs. I think this may be because of diabetes, if you do turn out to have it. Having said that, I might add that you should get the tests done as soon as possible, and it is quite responsible of you to try and find out if you have diabetes. As a diabetician, I see very few cases that are so ready to accept that they may have a condition, especially when it is treatable. I hope this helps you. Inform the reports mentioned above so i can be of help further. Best of luck. I have given you the answer to the maximum considering the information provided. The results of the tests could further enhance my answer to you. Please do understand that some details could be extracted from a detailed history and examination. Looking forward to your return query with the details asked so that I can help you further. (If the answer has helped you, please indicate this)
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor