What can cause a tender spot on my right leg while having rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes?
Please upload relevant skin images.
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
I can guide you better if you can upload images of the affected skin for a better understanding and a thorough guidance.
You can share the images on our webpage at "upload reports" option.
Possible superficial soft tissue infection.
I have worked through your attached images in detail.
The possibility of superficial soft tissue infection is high in your case.
It's advisable to consider a short course of antibiotics to improve your symptoms.
I generally prescribe oral pills of Amoxyclav to my patients with such symptoms. Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to you.
Review after 3 days to determine further course of action.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rheumatoid arthritis amputation leg
- What helps rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis and itchy spots
- Fluid in leg rheumatoid arthritis
- Vitiligo, rheumatoid arthritis causes
- Rheumatoid arthritis factor causes
- Rheumatoid arthritis cold legs
- What is the cure for rheumatoid arthritis
- What is seronegative rheumatoid arthritis
- Negative rheumatoid arthritis causes
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails