What can cause a dry cough that won't go away?
Inhalers with steroids.
As you explain the history this is a cough due to allergy.
In such cases, we recommend using the inhalers with steroids like Budesonide twice for two-three months together with the current treatment you are taking.
It helps a lot to reduce or take away the cough.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr. Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a dry cough
- Dry cough wont go away
- Dry cough going around
- What is the rason for dry cough
- Dry cough causes
- What causes dry cough with headaches and leg cramps
- What is the remedy for dry cough
- What is the treatment for dry cough
- Melatonin causes dry cough?
- What causes dry cough after fever