question-icon

What can be the effects of taking Meth with Dostinex and Arimidex?

Posted on Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Question: I have been cycling anabolic steroids off and on for years. I recently started getting a lump in my nipple that isn't responding to estrogen blockers. So I was prescribed dostinex because of elevated prolactin levels along with the arimidex that I take to keep my estrogen levels in check. Here's where it gets sketchy I recently did meth for 2 days. Keep in mind several different anabolic compounds, arimidex and dostinex now with meth thrown into the fray. Here's my question: aside from the obvious reasons that this is clearly a bad idea. Would there be a specific concern taking dostinex and meth at the same time concidering they are both dopamine agonists?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (31 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
There is no interaction between the two medications!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information fully and have also checked for possible drug interactions between meths and dostinex. Fortunately, there is no possible drug interaction between the two and I do not anticipate any further worries from the fact that you happened to have taken them together.

I strongly discourage doing drugs. Please, they are no great for your help and end up ruining your health and live. I will recommend you seek help from addiction centers and get off medications as a major tool to address your life.

In all, no possible interaction between dostinex and meths. However, considering seeking help from a specialist to stop doing drugs. This would be great for your health.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Ivo Ditah