What can be done when thyroid and hemoglobin levels are low in the blood test report at 22 weeks of pregnancy?
Your TSH is low and Hb on lower side.
Her TSH levels are very low. Is she taking something for hypothyroidism?
Her hemoglobin is also on the lower side. She has to take iron for the same. She has to take an iron rich diet.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Dr. Richa Agarwal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test hemoglobin low
- Blood test results low hemoglobin
- Hemoglobin blood test levels
- High thyroid level low hemoglobin
- Blood test shows abnormal thyroid during pregnancy
- My blood test shows hemoglobin level is 81
- Thyroid blood test levels
- Blood test showed low hemoglobin level in body any suggestion
- Low hemoglobin levels and armour thyroid
- Pregnancy blood test levels
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?