What can be done to alleviate abdominal bloating?
Thanks for your query.
The symptoms you are experiencing like painful cramping , diarrhea, fatigue etc do relate with IBS but the painful intercourse or the severe pain in the center of your chest under the rib cage cannot be attributed to IBS.
Next thing is gall bladder removal, it needs great behavioral modification in your eating habits. Very small meals at multiple times. I am sure your doctor would have advised you on that. This is very important and greatly improves your symptoms. Avoid all fatty foods as there is no good amount of enzyme called 'lipase' which digests it. Work on these for next three weeks and report it back to me.
I will advice you on what to do next.
The painful intercourse might be associated with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease. I think it should be separately dealt by your Gynecologist.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Night time abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating and cancer
- What can be done to alleviate abdominal bloating
- Upper abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating symptoms
- Severe abdominal bloating
- Constant abdominal bloating
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- Abdominal bloating, nausea, breathlessness
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain