What can be done about small pimple like bumps on the head of a child after shaving his head?
Please upload an image
I have gone through your query. Although I do not think of the pimples to be a cause for concern, I would insist you to upload an image of the affected area. Possibly what you are referring to as small pimples, are milia. I would be able to comment further after checking the images.
I would await your response.
I have uploaded the image. Please check and advise
Milia and cradle cap. Not alarming.
Thanks for uploading the image. Pardon me for the inadvertent delay. I have checked the image. It seems to be milia as I had expected, but in combination with what is known as cradle cap. It is nothing to be concerned about. The additional component of cradle cap involves trapping and infection of secretions from the sebaceous glands of the scalp. Apply candid lotion (clotrimazole) topically over the scalp. Shampoo with ketokenazole shampoo twice weekly. It will gradually resolve. No need to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Unexplained pimple looking bump on child head
- Pimple like bumps on childs torso
- What are white head pimples
- Pimple like bump on childs head
- Pimple like bump on toddlers head
- Pimple no head cheese like
- Pimple like bump after jelqing
- Small pimple like bumps on childs body
- Child bump after pimple
- Pimple like bump on childs chest