What Can Be Done About Back Pain While Lifting Boxes?
Could be a sprain or neurogenic pain.
You had back pain while lifting boxes... it could be due to simple muscle sprain Or neuralgic pain due to pressure on suplying nerve due to vertebral or disc problem in thorasic spine.
*You should take rest /apply hot/cold pack...if there is swelling )Take Acetoaminophen or paracetamol pill over the counter 250mg with Histac 150mg twice a day (after getting dose approval from your family doctor/chemist )after food ./Apply muscle relaxant ointment.gently.. pain due to muscle pain would reduce ...
* Please visit an Orthopaedic surgeon for excluding spinal problem(it is possible to have it due to age wise degenerative changes in vertebral column.)
He would examine you physically, advise x ray /MRI/CT scan for exact diagnosis & offer you specific treatment -(medicines,physiotherapy,surgery in few cases)
I hope that helps you. Any follow up query is welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How tongue fall back
- I feel a lump in my back
- I have hundreds of moles on my back
- I had a melanoma mole removed now years later i have a burning sensation in my back
- Missed period and stabbing pains in lower back
- How long does it take injury skin to grow back
- Loss of hair cause of a pimple will it grow back
- If tb is cured chances of coming back
- Kidney stones rash on back
- Left arm falls asleep when lying on back