Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

What can I do to treat white spots surrounded by red color?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1337 Questions
hi i have got small white colored spots surrounded with reddish color. Recently they have increased in number and foul smell is also coming out. My age is 23 and I had sex with my girl friend twice six months ago. My weight is 62kgs and height is 176cm. What should I do..I think it is STD as this has shown up very lately. can any one suggest me what to do?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 39 minutes later
Hi Swaroop,

Thanks for posting your query.

I Would like to know a few more things which would help me in suggesting you better.

1.) Do you get fever with chills?

2.) Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?

3.) You haven't mentioned where exactly have you got those white colored spots surrounded with reddish color? Are they all over your Body or just covering your Genitals?

4.) Have you had a Sexual encounter with a Stranger?

5.) Does your Partner has Multiple Partners?

6.) Have you noticed weight change in you?

Your History suggests something like these:

1.) Sebaceous Cysts.

2.) Genital Warts.

Hence get yourself examined by a Urologist so that he may do a physical examination and order few tests like:

1.) Complete Blood Count
2.) Urinalysis
3.) Biopsy( If necessary)

Once confirmed, the treatment will depend upon the cause.

Sebaceous cysts are caused by Blocking of Sebaceous Glands on your Skin with a Cheesy material, sometimes they get infected, get swollen, red and tender causing pain and foul smell.

They Usually don't require treatment, apply heat pads regularly, they will burst on their own.

If they become enlarged, your doctor may drain and excise it surgically.

If they are warts, caused by Human Papilloma Virus, you will require anti viral therapy.

If they don't respond to medications, the larger ones have to be removed surgically, by electrocautery, LASER therapy or cryotherapy.

Kindly get yourself examined by a Urologist at the earliest.

Follow these lifestyle modifications:

1.) Be faithful to a single partner.

2.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.

3.) Exercise regularly and maintain a healthy weight.

Hope I have answered your Query, I Will be available to answer your Follow up Queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor