Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

What can I do to get a developed penis and proper erection?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Hi ,
My age is 34 years , before 17 years one day when i was
masturbating, i gave hard jurk to my penis , and something wrong happened that day and my penis shrinked.
* Development of my penis stopped or there was very little development.
* For few months i faced some sticky liquid leakage from my penis , i did nothing , leakage stopped after few months automatically
* i become very nervous , my penis stopped to erect , i become very nervous and for few months i did not masturbate, stopped watching movies / TV . i thought i become impotent , but one day i saw some erection and i become very happy , after few days i again started masturbating , but the ejection started very quickely just in one min or 30-40 strokes . i continued to do it for years.
* above mentioned is cause of probleme , Now my problee is , i do not have a developed penis , i am not able to enjoy sex , setisfiy my partner , many times i want to have sex but there is no erection , many time it erect and when i start having sex it again loose erection ,
* i do not want to consult doctor face to face .
* what should i do to get healthy penis and sex life , how my penis get cured , please help!!

Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Thanks for your query,

I do not consider that the incident you had in the past would have lead to the problems you have now.But i could say the symptoms could be as a result of frequent masturbation ( if you were doing it every day ).

Well for the present problem could be due to poor blood supply or blood stasis in the penis hence i would ask you to go for tab Sildenafil citrate 50mg taken 1 hour before every session of intercourse.Take it for first few sessions only, later you will pick the natural erections.

Do massage penis with Penis massage oil named Duroil every alternate day for 2 months you will gain back the normal ability to attain good erections.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What can I do to get a developed penis and proper erection? 12 hours later

But i am very much sure , i remember it was the first time i saw ejection , before that day , i would just massage my penis but would not eject , the skin on the top of penis was having small circumference , but as i had given hard jerk on that day so the circumference increased , and my penis shrinkage and become lean and become curved penis with a ball shaped lump at top ( today also i am having curved penis , lump at the top and lean one ) , and inner soft part of penis begin to come out while mistranslating or having sex. I do not know this is normal thing or not. But today also after having sex i have to pull the circumference skin outward to settle back the soft part inside the skin.

Thanks a lot,

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

Thanks for your follow up,

The curvature you have could be related to the past incident.It probably is Peyronie's disease where there is an abnormal bend in the penis that occurs during erection also in some in non erect penis.

The bend is due to fibrous scar tissue that develops under the skin of the penis. The cause of this fibrous tissue is not known most of times it is attributed to trauma sustained in past.

Treatment may be needed in sever cases which may include:

Corticosteroid injections into the fibrous band of tissue ,Potaba -potassium aminobenzoate (a medicine taken by mouth)which is an antifibrotic in the vitamin B family ,Verapamil injection (a medicine used to treat high blood pressure),Vitamin E.

Consult a dermatologist to get examined , confirm the diagnosis and determine the need for treatment.

Hope i answered your doubts completely,

Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What can I do to get a developed penis and proper erection? 22 hours later

What can be the side effect of above suggested tablet , taking tab Sildenafil citrate 50mg taken 1 hour before every session of intercourse. i am asking because i have heard that taking such medicine will increase the BP ( Blood Pressure ) and make you a BP patiant for ever ,

I do not see any side effect in massaging Duroil every alternate day for 2 months

Thanks a lot,
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 47 minutes later
Hi again,

The BP alteration by Sildenafil citrate is a very rare side effect seen in less than 5% of people using it.

Commonest side effects expected with this medication is headache,flushing and stomach upset which are very short lasting issues.

Hope I answered your query completely.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor