What are warning symptoms of high blood sugar?
My Sugar level was 100 fast- one year back
do i need to test again?
Usually incidental detection....
There are few symptoms which can be warning symptoms of high blood sugar. However on most occasions diabetes and hyperglycemia is incidentally detected while routine clinical testings.
Some of the warning symptoms are increased thirst, increased frequency of urination, easy tiredness, unexpected weight loss / gain, delayed wound healing, recurring skin/genitourinary infection, dizziness, blurring vision, sensory disturbance - tingling/pins nad needles/burning sensation. If you have any of these symptoms, your doctor should order blood sugar check up.
Alternatively all patients who are overweight should get blood sugar screened.
In the current context, since symptoms of diabetes may or may not occur, it is always better to retests. You can get a fasting, post prandial and glycosylated hemoglobin values.
Hope this answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Fluctuating blood sugar
- Symptom high blood sugar level
- High sugar symptoms 122
- Severe high blood sugar symptoms
- Symptoms of low blood sugar
- What are the most common symptoms of blood sugar
- Symptoms of sugar too high
- High blood sugar symptoms anger
- Symptoms of blood sugars rising
- Diabetes high blood sugar symptoms