What are the withdrawal symptoms of Xanax?
what "pain" am I expected to experience??
Explained all symptoms you can expect ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
First all, I am very proud of you for doing this, I commend your apprpach and headstrong nature. The "pain" as put by you is mostly the withdrawal symptoms you can expect to alcohol and the xanax and they could be the following:
+Tremors (mainly in upper limb)
+Diarrhea and other gastric symptoms
+Increased sensitivity to light, sound, etc.
I hope and pray you either experience none of the withdraeal symptoms or experience minimum. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- What helps sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- Xanax side effects withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- Xanax withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen