What are the withdrawal symptoms of Susten during pregnancy?
Get back on that drug and see an OBGYN immediately!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. Probably, you had hormonal insufficiency and needed to use this drug to avoid a miscarriage. Your symptoms now suggest there is reason to worry as this could be indicative of a miscarriage. I will suggest that you restart the treatment immediately and see an OBGYN as soon as possible because the risk of loosing your pregnancy is real.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
It’s possible...see the OBGYN as soon as possible!
These symptoms are suggestive of premature contractions. I suggest you get to the hospital as soon as possible for comprehensive evaluation and management. AT more than 5months, the chances are lower but not zero either.
I wish you well and keep me posted on this. Until next, stay safe.
You are welcome and how are you now?
It’s been two days and am interested to know how you are doing at this time. Are you still having any contractions? Did you see your OBGYN?
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- What helps sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- What helps zoloft withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of krimson 35
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen