What are the withdrawal symptoms of Omeprazole?
Hi and thank you for asking.
You are asking firstly about the interaction between plavix and omeprasole.
In fact according to FDA not all PPI'S drugs has interactions with plavix only nexium and prilosec should be avoid during plavix use.
This why I don't see any reason to stop omeprasole use.
With regards to anemia it may have a lot of causes like:
- low iron
- GI issues associated with hemorrhagic etc
This is why I suggest to to upper and lower endoscopy.
Meantime to avoid constipation I suggest to use plenty of water,olive oil, increase plysical activity and avoid stress.
Hope it was helpful to you.
Yes it's true but according to FDA recommendations the interactions between these drugs is not related with active principles these is why they don't say that PPI" should be avoided in such cases.
According to FDA recommendations the interaction is related with the path way of metabolism in liver and the enzyme that that Nexium and Prilosec inhibits not all omeprazole's.
The randomized clinical studies of interactions between omeprazole and Plavix shows that these meds can me safely used at the same time.
With regards to Hip fractures yes Omeprazole has these side effect when it is used for a long time, many years.
With regards to upper endoscopy I suggest to do it because it will better evaluate your stomach issues.
Hope it was helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- What helps sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- What helps zoloft withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of krimson 35
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen