What are the withdrawal symptoms of Hydrocodone?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Hydrocodone is a Schedule II controlled substance tightly regulated by the FDA. An ER will not prescribe narcotics. You will need to contact your prescribing doctor who can fax a prescription to a pharmacy in your current state. You cannot have a heart attack from withdrawal, so don't worry about this.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen
- What is the cure for hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms
- Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms how long
- Hydrocodone withdrawal symptoms
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?