What are the withdrawal effects of Hydrocodone acetaminophen?
Probably nothing bad at all.
This is a rather short time and .. wait... 46/21 days... is about 2 a day....
The possibility of withdrawal depends on having the drug continually in your system. The drug stays around for 6 hrs or less... you have it in your system for an average of 12 out of 24 hrs and not even there for about half the time.
If you were going to have withdrawal, you would have had it already. The pain might come back, you might get anxious about your situation, but actual withdrawal or other side effects are just not going to happen at an average of 2 pills a day.
Hope we have helped reassure you and you'll continue to use our service! we enjoyed the question!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is hydrocodone bitartrate acetaminophen
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- Is dark urine a side effect of acetaminophen/hydrocodone?
- Is blood in vomit a side effect of acetaminophen/hydrocodone?
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and alcohol
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Is sore throat a side effect of acetaminophen/hydrocodone?
- What is hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Is skin rash a side effect of acetaminophen/hydrocodone?
- Is there any interaction between Morphine and Gabapentin?
- Can the presence of Oxycontin be detected in urine?
- Can Oxycodone be taken for wrist and back pain?
- What causes spitting of black mucus?
- How can Meth be flushed out of the system?
- Would Adderall show up in a urine test?
- What is the differece between Oxycontin and Oxycodone?
- What causes pain after knee replacement surgery?
- How long can i take Xanax for anxiety?
- Are Omega 3 supplements effective in helping muscle recovery after a...