What are the uses of Montelukast Sodium tablets?
Hello & thank you for submitting your question.
Monteleukast sodium, also known as Singulair, is a type of anti-inflammatory which is often used in patients with allergies or asthma. It might also be prescribed in the setting of nasal polyps, allergic skin rash, or in patients receiving intravenous immunoglobulin. Depending on your presenting symptoms & the findings of your doctor's physical examination & assessment, this prescription might have been provided for these reasons. If you ever have a question about your doctor's treatment plan, don't hesitate to ask him/her why they're giving you a particular medicine & ask as many questions as you need.
Hopefully this helps!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Montelukast sodium levocetirizine safe for pregnant
- Is montelukast sodium bad for infants
- The effects of montelukast sodium on sleep
- Montelukast sodium and body odor
- Montelukast sodium and blood pressure
- Myteka tablets montelukast sodium
- Montelukast sodium during pregnancy
- Myteka montelukast sodium causes weakness
- Montelukast sodium for babies
- Montelukast sodium in pregnancy