What are the treatments for erectile dysfunction for prostate surgery
Can you elaborate on the dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction may persist for a long time after prostate surgery, as your doctor points out. Can you further describe your erectile dysfunction? Can you achieve an erection? Is the problem an inability to maintain an erection or ejaculate? Cialis is one way to go, penis pumps and ultimately intracavernous prosthesis may help. But it is important to note, that the dysfunction may better in the first few years, where cialis may be adequate treatment.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has