Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

What are the tests conducted for screening STD's and where can these be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi... I had unprotected sex with my GF, i don't find any symptoms in me. but still i want to make a test. can you suggest me? how to make a test & where?
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: STD screening panel Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. You can get a standard STD screening panel test done that would include HIV, VDRL, HbsAg, tests for Herpes, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. You just have to ask for a 'STD screening panel test'. You can get it done at any standard laboratories like Thyrocare, Ranbaxy, etc. You can do a self -referral for the same or ask your primary care physician to prescribe you these tests. Hope this helps you. Wish you good health. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor