What are the symptoms to look for after having injury to left buttock?
Watch for low back pain or pain during straining.
Hi, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
That kind of fall could cause two possible damages: lumbar column damage and coccygeal damage.
If you start feeling low back pain, it is possible a lumbar column damage ( muscles, intervertebral discs and bones).
If you feel any pain in toilet eg. ( straining), possible coccyx damage.
If you didn't feel any pain so far, I don't think you should be worried.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of posterior cruciate ligament injury?
- What symptoms should be observed after a head injury
- Treatment for buttock pain after injury
- Semitendinosus injury symptoms
- Symptoms of injury
- Spring ligament injury symptoms
- Sartorius muscle injury symptoms
- Symptoms of l1 injury
- Injuries on the buttock after falling swollen
- What are the symptoms of knee injury prohibiting driving