What are the symptoms to look for after having head injury?
CT scan to be done
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
First of all, any head injury should be treated seriously and cautiously. You have had a cut injury, headache and disorientation following the trauma. These are indications of a CT scan brain which should be done as a precaution. And though you are much better now, look for symptoms like nausea, vomiting, headache, blurring of vision, disorientation etc and it will be better to take rest for a couple of days. Apply ice locally and take mild painkillers like paracetamol etc if needed. Tramadol might not be required.
Hope this was helpful.
Contact me for further queries.
Yes it is safe but dont take unless you need
Yes its safe to take trazodone but you dont need it i guess. Unless you are very anxious etc, it is not needed. Follow as advised and you should be fine.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Minor head injury symptoms
- Symptoms of traumatic head injuries
- Back of head injury symptoms
- Baby head injury symptoms
- What symptoms should be observed after a head injury
- Head injury dementia symptoms
- Head injury delayed symptoms
- Head injury symptoms in adults
- Symptoms of severe head injury
- Head injury signs and symptoms