What are the symptoms to look after a fall in an infant?
Do not worry
I understand your concerns but don't worry. If your child looks okay to you and seems to be acting normally, chances are the fall didn't cause serious injury.
I would recommend you to check him thoroughly to rule out any bruise, concussions, tender points on palpation and any swelling. Also, keep a watch on his activity and breathing patterns in next 24 hours.
Hopefully he will be fine as most falls from heights below 3 feet so not lead to serious injury.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What symptoms to look for after overdosage of carmicide
- What are the symptoms of infant jaundice?
- Symptoms after falling on back and head
- Symptoms after a fall
- Symptoms after a fall on the head
- What symptoms to look for ptsd
- Headache and dizziness symptoms after fall
- Delayed symptoms after fall
- What is falling down a symptom of
- What is the symptoms after misgarage