What are the symptoms to look after a fall in an infant?
Hello. I just read through your question.
The most important part of the story was that he did not lose consciousness at the time of the fall. The next step is the first 24 hours after the fall. As long as you don't witness any vomiting in that time period, he is fine and there is no longer any need for concern.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What symptoms to look for after overdosage of carmicide
- What are the symptoms of infant jaundice?
- Symptoms after falling on back and head
- Symptoms after a fall
- Symptoms after a fall on the head
- What symptoms to look for ptsd
- Headache and dizziness symptoms after fall
- Delayed symptoms after fall
- What is falling down a symptom of
- What is the symptoms after misgarage