What are the symptoms to look after a concussion?
CT scan of head.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
In the present clinical scenario,I suggest you to undergo a CT scan of head along with bone window to look for any cranial or intracranial injury.
Plain as well as Contrast CT should be done.Contrast CT will help to screen for any structural lesions which might be associated with seizure.
Hope this helps.If you have some further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of post-concussion symptoms
- Is hunger a symptom of a concussion
- Concussion symptoms after 24 hr
- Concussions symptoms mild concussion treatments
- What causes concussion symptoms with plugged ears
- Symptoms mild concussion
- Concussion symptoms excessively hungry
- Benedryl and concussion symptoms
- Tobacco prolong concussion symptomes
- Severe thirst symptoms of concussion