What are the symptoms of vitamin B 12 deficiency?
Symptoms of B12 deficiency
B12 deficiency is usually uncommon in non vegetarians. one of the causes of B12 deficiency is pernicious anemia which is a type of immune disorder where stomach lack chemicals to absorb vitamin B12. It may be a good idea to test for pernicious anemia in your case.
Vitamin B12 deficiency commonly cause tiredness, Weakness, lack of concentration, poor memory, tingling in fingers and toes, burning sensation In feet, sometimes slipping of footwear , difficulty in walking etc.
Low levels. Need test for Pernicious anemia
Yes, it is low. You need Vitamin b12 supplements. Being a vegetarian is a risk factor. Please discuss with your doctor about pernicious anemia and kindly get a test done for it.
Sure. Swollen glands under jawline are likely inflammed lymphnodes. Do you have any sorethroat or throat pain?
Okay,, sounds very much like a lymphnode enlargement. Avoid massaging or squeezing it. Inflamed lymphnodes normaly reduce in size over couple of weeks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vitamin b12 overload symptoms
- What causes vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 toxicity symptoms
- What is the treatment for vitamin b12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms treatment
- Symptoms of low vitamin b12
- Symptoms of vitamin b12 deficiency
- Symptom vitamin b 12 deficiency
- Vitamin b12 overdose symptoms
- What are the symptoms of vitamin b12 deficiency
- What causes sore throat inspite of having a treated thyroid cancer?
- What does low troponin value indicate?
- What causes extreme body heat with no fever?
- What causes spike in blood sugar level?
- What causes tingling around the mouth and tremor on chin?
- What causes pink blood discharge?
- What causes shortness of breath,confusion and depression when on thyroid...
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis skin
- What does "eGFR is 57,sodium 129 and chloride 90" indicate?
- What causes nausea inspite of having diabetes, acid reflux disease and...