What are the symptoms of viral infection?
Could still be Viral Infection.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Well it could be either Viral infection or bacterial infection. I need more information on his condition.
1. Dose he has only chills ? No fever?
2. What exactly you mean by sick?
3. Any body pain ?
4. Any soar throat or cough?
5. Any burning sensation while urinating?
Kindly revert back with these details for further discussion.
Will be looking forward for your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Viral infection in babies symptoms
- Signs symptoms viral infection
- Nerve viral infection symptoms
- Viral infection symptoms in mouth
- Symptoms of recurrent viral infections
- Typical symptoms of viral infection
- Symptoms of viral meningitis infection
- Viral infections symptoms in adults
- Viral heart infection symptoms
- Chronic viral infection symptoms
- Suggest treatment for problem in ejaculation
- What causes rashes while on treatment for laryngitis and fever?
- Suggest treatment for sore throat
- What causes large pupils and allergy to many drugs?
- What does a creatinine level of 160 suggest?
- What causes choking sensation in throat and difficulty breathing with...
- Suggest treatment for vertigo with vomiting
- What causes weakness in a diabetic and BP patient?
- What causes blood in stools?
- Suggest treatment for blockage in carotid artery