What are the symptoms of tooth abscess?
yes it is possible in long term infection
Thank you for consulting with healthcaremagic.
This is Dr.Dipti Singh here to answer to query.
Yes it can be possible that you have an abscess in your tooth and you do not feel any swelling or pain, this kind of symptoms occur when there is a chronic condition, means when infection is present in the tooth for a long time and body immunity is strong, which is not letting the infection to spread properly.
So abscess occur without any pain or swelling.
Hope it will help you.
Dr. Dipti Singh
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tooth abscess causing flu symptoms
- Tooth abscess flu symptoms
- Tooth abscess symptom sore throat
- Symptoms tooth abscess and cancer
- Symptoms of Tooth abscess
- Tooth abscess symptoms eyes swell
- Tooth abscess arthritis symptoms fatigue
- Tooth abscess secondary symptoms
- Symptoms tooth abscess deciduous
- Are severe, persistent, throbbing toothache symptoms of tooth abscess?
- Is it necessary to go for tooth extraction treatment for infected teeth?
- Is loose teeth caused due to undetected STD infection?
- What is the treatment for swollen gums and bad breath?
- Is an MPV of 5.9 a contra indicator for tooth extraction?
- Is it normal to have large bumps on my gums after a tooth extraction?
- What does a black spot on tongue indicate?
- What causes large crevices on tongue?
- How to get rid of metal taste in mouth?
- What could be the cause for allergic reaction and sore throat after...
- What causes peeling gums when suffering from diabetes and...