What are the symptoms of swallowing a piece of plastic spoon?
No need to worry.
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query.
I understand your concern.
If the plastic piece that you have swallowed is small then it will be passed out naturally within a week. If it was big, it would have probably lodged in throat itself.
There are no specific set of symptoms that you need to look for in this case.
Kindly relax. I don't think you will get any symptom because of this.
As you have not yet experienced anything there is a very less chance that will get any symptom later on.
Hope this helps.
Take care, Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of swallowing fish bone
- Symptom of infant swallowed staple
- Signs and symptoms of a swallowed coin
- Symptoms of swallowed benzoyl peroxide
- What are symptoms of swallowing a staple pin
- What are the symptoms of swallowing benzoyl
- What are the symptoms of difficulty swallowing?
- Symptoms if swallowed betadine
- Difficulty swallowing symptoms
- Are difficulty swallowing symptoms of gerd?