What are the symptoms of stress and anxiety?
Did 24 hours urine test. I did a CT for the abdominal area as well. Off course blood test for cholesterol and thyroid. All test were negative. Again all the time I am feeling upper back pain, chest pain, lightheaded and fatigue. I lost 30 pounds as well. So what I am asking is to give me your advice and if i am missing any kind of test to find out whats wrong...i am afraid to exercise because of the chest pain....please help
Stress test/holter monitoring and upper endoscopy
I have gone through your medical history and tests you did carefully and understood your concerns.
If I was your caring doctor I would advise to run stress test to rule out any cardiovascular issues and holter monitoring.
Upper endoscopy is advised to rule out stomach problems like gastritis or GERD.
If the three mentioned test will be also negative than most probably your symptoms are related to stress and anxiety.
Hope it was of help! Let me know if you have further questions.
I will follow up with my doctor and ask him on those test.
Regarding body being heavy with the pressure in my upper body. What should I do when that happen. Is there any recommendation ?
I forgot to mention that I got alivecor device and i check my ekg regularly and its showing me normal ekg. What do you think about this device. Also my heart rates when I am sitting working on a computer is always around 90. Is there a way to make my rates lower than that. Please let me know
thank again for your help
Following answer to your query.
When you feel heavy pressure in your upper body you should monitor heart rate and blood pressure if normal you should take chamomile tea and advil to relieve pain and anxiety. If the pain will become more sharp you should go to the ER.
Alivecor 3G heart monitor are very accurate and may be of great help in such a case.
To lower your resting heart rate you should increase physical activities and sport. This together with a healthy lifestyle (stop smoking or reduce alcohol intake) will be of help in reducing your HR around 70 BPM.
Hope this will be of help!
I stopped taking lisinprol 10-12.5 mg for high blood pressure when I lost 30 pounds of my weight and my BP was around 120/80 for almost 4 weeks and I start noticing an increase in my Blood pressure.( its around 135 / 85 ) Is it ok to start taking it again or should i stay off it unless i see a significant increase in the BP
Following answer to your query.
Your blood pressure is stable for the moment. My opinion is that it's not necessary to start lisinopril for the moment. You should start taking it again only if the BP exceed 150/90 mmHg.
Hope this was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness nausea tiredness stress anxiety cure for symptoms
- What causes severe headaches with anxiety and stress
- Stress anxiety and depression taken citalopram discontinued medication withdrawal symptoms
- Have insomnia stress anxiety what can help
- Stress-induced anxiety symptoms
- Stress and anxiety symptoms
- What are stress symptoms
- Stress and anxiety symptoms treatment
- Can anxiety and chronic stress cause symptoms that mimic hypoglycemia
- Stress anxiety depression symptom dysuria
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?