What are the symptoms of stage 2 of chronic kidney disease?
this is probably dehydration judging from the high value of albumin and the small elevation of creatinine. I suppose that your urea is raised as well.
Creatinine measurement cannot differentiate between acute or chronic conditions. It reflects kidney function in general. In many cases such elevations may be only transient, particularly in dehydration.
If you'd like you can upload the rest of your tests to help me assess your condition more completely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metformin and chronic kidney disease
- Treatment for chronic kidney disease
- What is chronic kidney disease
- What are the possible treatments for chronic kidney disease
- Symptoms of chronic kidney disease
- Chronic kidney disease rash
- Cough and chronic kidney disease
- Chronic kidney disease and hypertension
- Stage two chronic kidney disease
- Chronic kidney disease stage 3