What Are The Symptoms Of Sinus Infection?
Thanks for the query.
I Have read your query and understand your concern.
Considering your symptoms and the way they lasted for more than 2 months getting a CT scan of sinuses would be the most ideal investigation.
It would reveal the exact anatomy of your sinuses,any clogging or obstruction and would help in great deal in deciding about any surgical intervention.
In addition you must also get the culture of nasal swab along with the fungus culture.
This way a proper treatment for future can be planned.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drooping brow frontal sinus
- Non stop nose bleed due to sinus
- Ear pressure lump behind sinus
- Is celestamine good for sore throat hayfever sinus
- Steam inhaler for sinus
- Exercise with pilonidal sinus
- What causes opacification of maxillary sinus
- Ear discharge sinus
- Polyp of maxillary sinus
- Does steroids cause pilonidal sinus