What are the symptoms of sinus infection?
Thanks for the query.
I Have read your query and understand your concern.
Considering your symptoms and the way they lasted for more than 2 months getting a CT scan of sinuses would be the most ideal investigation.
It would reveal the exact anatomy of your sinuses,any clogging or obstruction and would help in great deal in deciding about any surgical intervention.
In addition you must also get the culture of nasal swab along with the fungus culture.
This way a proper treatment for future can be planned.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of sinusitis infection
- Sphenoid sinus infection symptoms
- Symptoms of fungal sinus infections
- Sinus infection fatigue symptoms
- Deep sinus infection symptoms
- Symptoms of frequent sinus infections
- Signs symptoms sinus infection
- Maxillary sinus infection symptoms
- Sinus infection symptoms dizziness
- Sinus infection vertigo symptoms