What are the symptoms of prolapsed disc?
Prolapsed disc causes back pain with leg pain
Hello, I have studied your case. You have following symptoms in disc prolapse.
1 . history of weight lifting, traveling for long hours or prolonged sitting.
2.back pain which going in to leg
3.tingling and numbness in whole leg.
4.weakness in leg.
You need to get MRI to confirm the diagnosis. Tablet pregabalin m is effective in early stage along with physiotherapy.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of degenerative disc disease
- Disc prolapse symptoms
- Symptoms of mitral valve prolapse
- What are the symptoms of mitral valve prolapse?
- Hamster rectal prolapse symptoms
- What aggravates mitral valve prolapse symptoms?
- What are the symptoms of parkinson disease symptom
- Symptoms of chronic disc prolapse
- Symptoms of Lumbar disc prolapse
- Cervical disc prolapse symptoms