What are the symptoms of pregnancy ?
i think im pregnant but im not to sure and i cant just go out and buy a pregnancy test. whats other ways i can tell?
Thanks for the query.
The pregnancy kit is one good way of testing for pregnancy.
There are no guarantee signs or symptoms to confirm it is pregnancy.
The possible symptoms can be :
1) Missed periods
2) Breast tenderness
3) Nausea in the early morning
4) Vaginal discharge from pinkish white to brownish.
7) Increased urge to urinate
So best thing is to ask a helper to get a urine pregnancy kit at the local pharmacy and test with early morning first urine sample.
Hope this helps. If you have any further queries please let me know I am available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of molar pregnancy?
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- What are pregnancy symptoms how to confirm it
- What are the major symptoms of pregnancy
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- What are signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms of cholestasis of pregnancy?
- Cold symptoms pregnancy symptoms
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy and pms
- Gnawing under sternum, breathing difficulties, on gastro-intestinal...
- Endometrial hyperplasia, adenomysis, ovarian cyst. Hyponidd effective?
- What could be a yellow and foul smelling discharge?
- Why do my hands freeze after exposure to low temperature?
- Pain in buttocks, calfs, on brufen. Cause?
- Pain in right nipple, veins near right breast turned red, causes....
- What causes false positive reading for Temazepam?
- Will there be any complication during or after aborting 5 week old...
- Cortisone injection,neck pain.Radiation effects?
- High fever,sore throat,normal blood work,ibugestic plus,secef,relent