What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
Rare chance of pregnancy.
Thanks for writing to us.
As you have gotten your period on last Sunday, then your chance of pregnancy is extremely RARE or very much unlike. Your urine test is also NEGATIVE. Don't be worried much.
Hormonal imbalance and stress/ anxiety can lead to above clinical features. Review with blood test result if available.
Hope, it helps for your information and practice safe sex in future. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Regards, Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Chance of pregnancy is extremely rare in this cycle.
Thanks for follow up query.
If you are trying for a baby, then you have to do unprotected sex during your fertile period or ovulation day for 6 months continuously.
In this cycle, your chance of pregnancy is extremely LOW or RARE as you have gotten your period and your last urine test is Negative.
Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion.
All the best and good luck.
Dr S Patra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of molar pregnancy?
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- What are pregnancy symptoms how to confirm it
- What are the major symptoms of pregnancy
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- What are signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms of cholestasis of pregnancy?
- Cold symptoms pregnancy symptoms
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy and pms
- What causes missed periods?
- Does Carbamazepine or Oxcarbazepine cause false negative pregnancy test...
- Suggest treatment for vaginal candidiasis
- Suggest contraceptive pills for a 30 year old
- Suggest treatment for itching and discomfort on vagina
- What is the safe time span for intercourse after taking unwanted 72?
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods and PCOD
- What is the ideal time to do NT scan during pregnancy?
- What causes light menstrual bleeding?
- Suggest treatment for infertility