What are the symptoms of pregnancy?

Posted on Fri, 17 Apr 2015 in Women's Health
Question: My ovulation calculator said I was fertile from March 17th-22nd. My boyfriend and I had sex twice on Monday the 16th where he ejaculated in me both times. Then we had sex again Thursday March 19th, however that time he did the pull out method. I never have cramps after ovulation. What could this be? Could I be pregnant? I have been extremely tired, mild nausea, very gassy, very bloated and these weird cramps. Please advise.
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
High chance of pregnancy. Do home pregnancy test.

Detailed Answer:

According to your information, you involved in unprotected sex during your fertile period. There is HIGH chance of being pregnant but it needs to be confirmed.

I suggest to undergo one home pregnancy test soon after missed period or do blood test for beta-hCG, 14 days after last sexual intercourse. Review with test result.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.

Wish your good health and take care yourself.

Dr S Patra

For future query, you can directly approach me through

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=63326
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. S Patra

OB and GYN Specialist