What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
Wait for a week after finishing the pills.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
I understand your problem.
Firstly, Norlut N is given to induce a period when you dont have it owing to minor hormonal imbalances.
When you finish the 5 day course , you typically bleed within a week.
So this is what you should expect.
If you do not bleed even a week after the completion of the pills, consult your gynecologist and please get a pelvic ultrasound scan done to know the reason for missed periods.
It could be an undiagnosed pregnancy, it could be hormonal disturbance, it could be thickening of the lining of the uterus.
ONly pelvic ultrasound and hormonal tests ( FSH, LH, TSH , Prolactin ) will tell you what it is.
If you are pregnant, this medication would not have caused any harm to your unborn child.
Hope this answer helped you.
All the best
PLease feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of molar pregnancy?
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- What are pregnancy symptoms how to confirm it
- What are the major symptoms of pregnancy
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- What are signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms of cholestasis of pregnancy?
- Cold symptoms pregnancy symptoms
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy and pms