What are the symptoms of pneumonia?
Fever, cough, mucus, trouble breathing tiredness, sometimes none of that
Dear patient, pneunomia symptoms typically show: Fever, cough, mucus, trouble breathing, tiredness, shortness of breath, sweating.
However there is atypical cases taht show few to no symptoms, so it is not 100% specific. To find out for sure, the doctor needs to do an examination with stethoskope, order potential x ray, do blood work for inflammation.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms klebsiella pneumoniae vaginitis
- Causes and symptoms of pneumonia
- Symptoms of Pneumonia
- Symptoms of silent pneumonia
- Klebsiella pneumoniae symptomes
- Left basal pneumonia and symptoms
- Symptoms of low grade pneumonia
- Aspiration pneumonia symptoms and symptoms
- Mild pneumonia symptoms
- Pneumonia cause symptoms treatment