What are the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy?

Posted on Thu, 21 May 2015 in Back Pain
Question: I am having numbness,pain,needles sticking in my feet,can't walk sometimes,they are always hurting. My right hand goes numb and the the tips of my fingers and down the side of my hand hurts. I have had two doctors tell me that I have neuropathy which is caused by diabetes. My primary doctor says that I don't have diabetes. The pain is unbearable. I can't go by grocery or shopping because of my foot pain.
Answered by Dr. Binu Parameswaran Pillai 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Toes not visible

Detailed Answer:
Good day,
Sorry to note your problems. Your symptoms are suggestive of peripheral neuropathy.Unfortumetely, the attached photo dosent show your toes.

Could you also attach the reports of sugar tests and other blood works.

Dr. Binu Parameswaran Pillai

Endocrinologist