What are the symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease?
I saw black dots on my kidney (in lumbar mri) but it wasn't mentioned. It also stated moderate amount of fluid in cul de sac. I also saw cysts on my cervix that they didn't mention either. Not sure I trust this radiologist bc he mis-spelled "nerve" as "nurse" -LOL ....I will include pictures.
1. Are the black dots normal on a kidney -considering my pain is on the left?
2. Moderate amount of fluid in cul de sac with the symptoms?
I do have a HX of endometriosis and tubal ligation (many years ago).
I also feel like my ovary is mis placed?
Moderate fluid in POD may be due to PID.
I have gone through your findings in detail.
It is difficult to interpret proper with limited images.
There is presence of moderate fluid in POD(cul de sac).It may be due to PID(pelvic inflammatory disease).This need proper clinical evaluation.You may need fluid aspiration and sent for evaluation.You may also need few blood tests.
Black dots in kidneys are normal.These are called as flow voids and it is due to presence of normal blood vessels.
Cysts in cervix is difficult to comment.It need few more axial images.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is pelvic inflammatory disease fluid
- Pelvic inflammatory disease doc
- Pelvic inflammatory disease chart
- Pelvic inflammatory disease causes
- Swimming and pelvic inflammatory disease
- Indigestion with pelvic inflammatory disease
- Pelvic inflammatory disease pathophysiology
- Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease
- Diagnosis of pelvic inflammatory disease
- What is the cure for chronic pelvic inflammatory disease