What are the symptoms of pancreatic tumor?
Yes, CT would show the tumor with I.V contrast
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Yes, CT scan with I.V contrast would detect a pancreatic tumor. It would pick it up with both I.V or oral contrast. If the pancreatic tumor is small, there is a chance of missing them even with the most advanced CT scanning techniques.
Wishing you best of health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pancreatic tumor causing shoulder blade discomfort
- Pancreatic tumor causes
- What are the treatment procedures for pancreatic tumor
- Symptoms of pancreatic tumor
- Diagnosis of pancreatic tumor
- Pancreatic tumor markers
- Treatment and cure for pancreatic tumor
- How fast does pancreatic tumor
- Drugs/medication for pancreatic tumor
- Pancreatic tumor in tail
- How to withdraw from Suboxone slowly without any side effects?
- Suggest treatment for muscle aches and inflammation
- What does a brown spot on penis indicate?
- What is the window period to test syphilis?
- Suggest treatment for lump on arm at elbow crease
- Suggest treatment for swollen gland in neck post tonsillectomy
- Suggest treatment for Crohn's disease and hepatitis
- Suggest treatment for shooting pain in lower legs and thighs
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C genotype 1A
- Suggest treatment for pain at colon resection site