What are the symptoms of ovarian cancer?
simple precautions advised
Hello Mrs. XXXXXXX I understand your health issues.
Don't be so anxious and relate the common symptoms with really grave and serious diseases like ovarian cancer.
You are on right medicine prilosec which is a very good antacid but in case you still have symptoms then take some liquid acid neutralizer like digene syrup thrice a day, half an hour before meals.
Along with that take care of following simple but effective measures -
- avoid excessive tea/coffee intake
- decrease fried and spicy foodstuff intake
- take loads of water
- drink cold milk or take curd in small but frequent quantity
- take salads along with all the meals
- take 2 glasses of lukewarm water daily after you wake up to help in softening of the stools (to avoid fissures).
As regards as your fear related to ovarian cancer, get a pelvic ultrasound done and see for volume of ovaries and in case everything is fine then nothing to worry.
This all is either related to excessive stress or bad food habits but at times some people are overly sensitive to simple stress so take above mentioned precautions and hopefully you will feel better soon
In case you have any questions related to this, please feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are night sweats a symptom of ovarian cancer
- Gastritis as symptom of ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cancer symptoms and symptoms
- Symptoms of Ovarian cancer
- Secondary ovarian cancer symptoms
- What are the symptoms of cervical and ovarian cancer
- Symptoms of ovarian cancer discharge
- Ovarian cancer symptoms and diagnosis
- Is post menopausal cramping and bleeding symptoms of ovarian cancer
- Ovarian cancer pain symptoms
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?