What are the symptoms of menopause?
get AMH Levels
Hello dear, I understand your anxiety.
Your reports are actually baffling.
Get a hormone tested named AMH ( anti mullerian hormone ) and it will give you all the information needed.
Also leave norethisterone and see for the response.
Norethisterone has no such effect on the hormone levels.
All the best
nothing to worry
High testosterone levels are seen in polycystic ovarian disease or in menopausal females.
But usually of no significance.
Just get the AMH Levels tested and update me the report.
Waiting for the response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Menopause symptoms signs of menopause
- Symptoms of Menopause
- What causes early menopause symptoms
- What is the treatment for menopausal symptoms
- What are the symptoms of menopause?
- What are the symptoms of menopausal psychosis
- What are the symptoms of pre menopause
- What is post menopause symptoms
- Menopause symptoms what age
- What age menopause symptoms start