What are the symptoms of jaundice?
Jaundice needs work up
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Jaundice is yellowish discoloration of sclera and represents hundred of causes as possibilities. I saw your sclera and those don't look jaundiced . Also conjunctiva is good so no anemia too.
If you still believe you are jaundiced, get a bilirubin check both conjugated and unconjugated with blood picture and liver functions and then we will have our answers. Right now i believe you don't need any consult if you don't have symptoms. But there is no harm in getting evaluated and let the labs confirm if there is any issue.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Jaundice is merely a symptom and not a disease
- What are the symptoms of infant jaundice?
- Symptoms of alcohol poisoning and jaundice
- White jaundice symptoms and treatment
- Symptoms of neonatal jaundice
- Celiac disease symptoms jaundice
- Symptoms of Obstructive jaundice
- Symptoms of physiological neonatal jaundice
- Symptoms of Jaundice
- Symptoms of hemolytic jaundice