What are the symptoms of jaundice?
Please, send an image for review!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about your concerns about jaundice. It would be nice to get an image from you to review in order to tell whether you have jaundice or not. Jaundice referrers to yellowish discoloration of the skin and membranes. I cannot tell this without reviewing an image.
To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.
I look forward to receiving the image and would review as soon as it makes its way here.
Thanks for the images!
I have revised the images fully. This is not suggestive of the mildest form of jaundice. You have no reasons to be concerned about a possible jaundice attack here.
I hope this helps. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Jaundice is merely a symptom and not a disease
- What are the symptoms of infant jaundice?
- Symptoms of alcohol poisoning and jaundice
- White jaundice symptoms and treatment
- Symptoms of neonatal jaundice
- Celiac disease symptoms jaundice
- Symptoms of Obstructive jaundice
- Symptoms of physiological neonatal jaundice
- Symptoms of Jaundice
- Symptoms of hemolytic jaundice