What are the symptoms of jaundice?
I need symptoms
Unfortunately you did not describe anything about the suffering or complaints of your daughter. What happened to your daughter why was she subjected to tests? Physicians order tests to support their diagnosis and not confirm them.
The ESR is high but will be raised in innumerable conditions. Please describe the problem well.
I am ready to help you further.
The doctor had given medicines to subside the fever. Later she was very tired and could not get up only. Then she went to Homeo doctor and underwent the Blood and Urine tests the reports of which is attached. Following the tests she was given medicine for jauntice. Presently she is under going treatment for jaundice. Its almost 6 days but she is not fully cured. She is also having cough now. The tiredness though reduced she is not intaking food at the same rate she used to earlier. She also had some congestion and breathing problem which is easing now.
There was an infection during the trip mostly like bacterial upper respiratory tract. It was not serious though. I do not think there is yellowish discoloration of eyes or tongue (jaundice) with no mention from you nor the reports do not say so.
The urine reports just say that she is losing protein because of infection or drugs that she might be taking. That is apparent with A/G ratio.
I suggest to take to regular doctor instead of homeopathic practitioner. She should get good cough medication and antibiotics especially. Her lungs need to be examined with stethescope. She should be alright in another week's time with cough and antibiotic medication. This is convalescence and the appetite is abysmally low while on medication. IT resumes soon after a week.
Please see an Internal Medicine specialist (MD) doctor in your area for this.
Hope this answers.
Only home based food for 3 months
It takes at least 3 months for entire recovery. She should be careful for 3 months with home made food and this prevents recurrence of any infection. For now give her soups, fresh juice/well washed fruits. Hot food is preferred. These bring in appetite. No supplements are necessary. The antibiotic should have continued for a week and not 3 days. Please do not trust quacks who give shorter dose of antibiotics.
Let me know any further advice.
Right now no further checkup or treatment
Just continue what it is now and follow the prescribed diet and precautions. She does not need any checkup if she is alright in a week. She can go to school and tutions as soon as possible.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Jaundice is merely a symptom and not a disease
- What are the symptoms of infant jaundice?
- Symptoms of alcohol poisoning and jaundice
- White jaundice symptoms and treatment
- Symptoms of neonatal jaundice
- Celiac disease symptoms jaundice
- Symptoms of Obstructive jaundice
- Symptoms of physiological neonatal jaundice
- Symptoms of Jaundice
- Symptoms of hemolytic jaundice
- Took oxandrolone treatment for few days. Will this cause any side effect?
- Feeling weak and dizzy after stomach flu. How to get relief?
- Drank a glass of phenyl. What should be done for cure?
- No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the...
- 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?
- Which specialist should I consult for pineal cysts?
- I pricked my palm on a rusty nail. Do I need tetanus shot?
- History of frequent heartburn. Having severe pain below rib cage during...
- Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?
- Child has fever, rapid heartbeat and started vomiting. What is causing...