What are the symptoms of hypothyroidism?
You haven't mentioned the actual values of the hormonal tests so I can't be very specific. Hypothyroidism is usually caused by an autoimmune process called thyroiditis Hashimoto. While treatment is pretty straightforward, there are potential complications. The treatment consists of the missing hormone.
Left untreated hypothyroidism may become so severe to threaten the life of the patient Because of the hormonal changes. Besides that, the increased hormonal pressure to the thyroid may result in the development of a malignant t
So in conclusion there are things to worry about! Don't be scared thiugh because the treatment is easy to follow.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypothyroidism symptoms indigestion
- What causes pregnancy symptoms when having hypothyroidism
- Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- What causes perimenopausal symptoms with hypothyroidism
- Symptoms hypothyroidism and labyrinthitis
- Hypothyroid symptom cough fever
- What are the symptoms of hypothyroid state
- Hypothyroid symptoms skin rash
- Symptoms of hypothyroidism hot flushes
- Is sore throat a hypothyroid symptom