What are the symptoms of herniated disc?
Back pain on walking, bending and radiating pain in lower limbs.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.Herniated disc will cause back pain with tilting of back toward one side.Pain will be more in walking. Worst on bending. Straight leg raising will be painful.Coughing can cause back pain.There can be radiating pain from back to both lower limbs. In severe cases there can be numbess in lower limbs and weakness of lower limb muscles. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for herniated disc
- Back pain herniated disc symptoms
- Symptoms of herniated discs
- Herniated disc symptoms cervical spine
- Symptoms of cervical herniated disc
- C5 c6 herniated disc symptoms
- What is the treatment protocol for a herniated disc
- C3 4 herniated disc symptoms
- Symptoms of small herniated disc
- Herniated disc and sciatica symptoms
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...