What are the symptoms of heart attack?
My bp is 128/72 hr 85. Pain started inside my left breast
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Based on your description of the pain, its unlikely to be MI or related to a cardiac cause. The pain is most probably musculoskeletal or due to costochondritis.
NSAIDs like ibuprofen can be advised as part of treatment and relieving the inflammation and pain associated with costochondritis.
An EKG should be done primarily to be sure that it is not an atypical presentation of MI. If the EKG is normal then the clinically evident cause should be addressed. GERD can also present as chest pain and if symptoms are present then PPI cover with NSAIDs should also be provided.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mini heart attack symptoms
- What are most common symptoms of a heart attack
- What causes heart attack symptoms
- Shivering heart attack symptoms
- Anxiety heart attack symptoms
- Symptoms of heart attack toe
- Symptoms after heart attack
- What are the symptoms of a future heart attack
- What are the symptoms before having a heart attack
- What are the symptoms of heart attack?