What are the symptoms of heart attack?
Better to get done PFT, 2d echo and ABG analysis.
Thanks for your question on HCM.
I can understand your situation and problem.
By your history and description, following are the possible causes for your symptoms.
1. Heart failure
2. Hypoxia (low oxygen) and /or hypercarbia (high carbon dioxide).
3. Obstructive airway disease.
Sleep apnea patients are at high risk for heart failure, Hypoxia, hypercarbia and bronchospasm.
So better to get done
1. 2d echo to rule out heart failure.
2. ABG (arterial blood gas) analysis to rule out Hypoxia and hypercarbia.
3. PFT(Pulmonary Function Test) to rule out Obstructive airway disease.
Hope I have solved your query.
I will be happy to help you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mini heart attack symptoms
- What are most common symptoms of a heart attack
- What causes heart attack symptoms
- Shivering heart attack symptoms
- Anxiety heart attack symptoms
- Symptoms of heart attack toe
- Symptoms after heart attack
- What are the symptoms of a future heart attack
- What are the symptoms before having a heart attack
- What are the symptoms of heart attack?